Wednesday, August 20, 2008

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY..


21 August 1990.. The day i gave my first cry, the day i got my first sight of the world that i never saw for the past 7 months in my mummy's womb.

21 August 2008. 18 years has passed.Many people I've met,friends made,lessons learnt,injuries,failures faced and obstacles overcame.. Throughout these years I've shared many secrets,broken promises,told lies,experienced happiness,shed tears,threw tantrums and engaged in quarrels.

Yet, there are more things that i wish to learn and try out.Many things have changed along the way and stayed the way it was from 18 years ago.. For example i was a very timid girl and still am.I can never understand math and i still do.BUT i wasn't as shy as last time,talk when I'm spoken to,not care what others wanna say about me and independent. I can list other things but it'll take till next august to complete =P

Well, i wouldnt make it through the past 18 years without the help of these wonderful people.
My beloved parents, sister,brother,teachers,and all my friends be it primary,secondary or those from ndc you guys are the most wonderful people that the almighty has bestowed upon me all of you have shared joy,sadness and received fair share of my pms(es) thank you all my listening ear.

My wishes are, to be a better muslim,fulfil my duties as a muslim dilligently,perform umrah/haj, be a better daughter,sister,friend,good health, 'rezeki yang murah',happiness, and always be alongside my beloved family and friends.. insyallah..

thank you,
syuhada =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.